We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the principles for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR - European Union General Data Protection Regulation, or the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
MARCIN ANDRZEJ USZAK, an entrepreneur running a business under the name MARCIN USZAK, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for the economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP PL5992781700, REGON number 080064236, street Marcinkowskiego 10H/8, 66-400 Gorzow Wielkopolski, Poland
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the following purposes related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
The purpose of data processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can include:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Implementation of your orders
- Direct marketing of offered services, other than the newsletter
The basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- The legal obligation that binds us, for example related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, investigate or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in analyzing customer satisfaction (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Effect of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the Store
- no possibility to use Store services
- no possibility to make purchase in the Store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
- at any time
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until the moment in which:
- the legal requirement obliging us to process your data ceases to apply
- the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw consent to the processing of data if this was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correcting it,
- deleting it,
- limitation of processing,
- transfer data to another administrator,
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f of the GDPR (i.e. on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the purpose of:
- storing information about your session
- providing Store functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the necessary information by pressing F1 in the browser. In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
More information about cookies can be found in Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- entity supplying goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address: email@example.com